Happy New Year. It's finally here, a brand new year. Fresh, clean, clear.
1. Find your positive place and stay there.-The world is full of negativity and negative people. All you have to do is click on your phone, TV or radio and you will be immediately inundated with more negative that anyone can handle. Truly, the choice of what to listen to is yours. Your mind is like a radio station. If you don't like the channel, change it. Either listen to everyone telling you that everything is impossible or choose to believe that with the right focus and attention anything is possible.
2. First things first. Every morning concentrate, better write out 3 things you are thankful for.
3. Instead of being upset about where you are, focus on where you want to be.
4. Focus on loving, learning, and growing.
5. Don't waste your time on the past or things you cannot control. Recognize that everything happens for a reason.
6. Hyperfocus on the present moment.-As you begin the day and set goals ask yourself what the one thing is that you can do which will move you forward. Then do it.
8. Shift your perspective. Remember, you don't have to do anything. You get to do everything.
9. Before you close your eyes ask yourself, “what did I accomplish today”
10. Smile more, however much you currently do, it's not enough.
And no matter what, just enjoy the ride. You've got one shot, one life. That's it. It goes by fast, way too fast so just enjoy it.