You only live once, so why not have some fun while you have the time. If you're bored as hell, try out one or two of these ideas.
These are not the frowns you’re looking for
Seriously though, there is something to be said for stepping outside of your comfort zone. Each time you do something like this it will help you create a resiliency in yourself which can be a very positive thing when hard times come. Beyond that, the reactions you'll get are priceless.
1. Tap the person ahead of you in line on the shoulder and say: "Potatoes have skin. I have skin. Therefore I am a potato"
2. Go to a pet store and buy bird seed. As you are checking out ask the clerk how long they take to grow.
3. Wear a shirt that says life. Stand on a street corner and hand out lemons.
4. Go into a dressing room. Wait for someone to walk by and ask them for toilet paper.
5. Put cheerios into small plastic bags and write donut seeds on them. Then hand them out to people.
6. Ask someone for directions for a place you already are.
7. Next time you order coffee ask for a discount.
8. Pay for a bill with pennies and count slowly.
9. Wave at five random people like you know them.
10. Walk down the street talking on an obviously toy phone.
You’ve got one life, so does everyone else. Laugh a little.